It’s Trivia Time!
It's your turn to participate! We are celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month this entire month with a final festival September 28th. Every week just before we break from chapel, we will be announcing a trivia question for the students to answer. How much do you about Hispanic History? Test your knowledge by answering the trivia questions below.
High School Trivia Theme
I am "Powerful"...
- Born in Mexico, I was first heard in the 17th century.
- I was recruited by DC Comics, and showed off my power.
- I know how to crack my weapon and work with others.
- I take vengeance like Zorro and could be used this very hour.
Elementary School Trivia Theme
Where am I?
- I love to see the “stars” at night.
- People found in me 1781.
- There were many cultures involved in making me a city.
- I have 5 million Latinos that call me home and soak in the sun!