We are so excited to offer the best individualized and flexible school choice option for our student’s spiritual, moral, intellectual, emotional, social, physical and academic learning.
Our school will allow students and their families to decide daily between distance and on campus learning to ensure the safest and best learning opportunity. Additional staff and resources have been added to make this possible.
Students will receive the same instruction and opportunities
- Identical curriculum (PACES)
- Same teacher (on campus or virtually)
- Chapel participation (on campus or by Facebook)
- Daily attendance (on campus or virtually)
- Daily devotions (on campus or virtually)
- Daily one-on-one instruction (on campus or virtually)
- Academic advising and goal setting (on campus or virtually)
- Learning Specialist tutoring appointments (on campus or virtually)
- Eagle Conference
- Art, Music, PE and other electives
- Spirit week
- Field trips
- Class parties
We believe the best option for all students is to be on campus, however we understand it may not be possible. We want every student whether home or at school to experience the best possible school day. It is our goal to make the transition between distance and on campus learning as smooth as possible and as often as needed.
Distance learning: Daily contact with the teacher and completion of assignments will be required for attendance. Weekly visits to the campus to drop-off completed work and pick-up new assignments will be required. All other school activities will be offered via virtual platform.
On campus learning: Our school will do everything possible to create a safe learning environment through sanitation practices and appropriate social distancing. All students will be required to arrive each day with a face covering. We require anyone showing any symptoms of being sick to stay home. Anyone with an abnormal temperature will not be allowed on campus.