It’s Trivia Time!
It's your turn to participate! We are celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month this entire month with a final festival September 28th. Every week just before we break from chapel, we will be announcing a trivia question for the students to answer. How much do you about Hispanic History? Test your knowledge by answering the trivia questions below.
High School Trivia Theme
Catch a Case - ¿Qué pasa?
- 50 years, people made a big deal out of color.
- Back then, Hispanics couldn’t go to an all “white school”.
- This decision helped blacks also nationwide,
- Especially in California, where unity became the new rule.
Elementary School Trivia Theme
Hero from History
- My life in the southwest started growing up around injustice.
- After getting married, I became a organizer to help in my city.
- My focus followed Dr. Martin Luther King, marching just like him,
- I helped farmers stand together and fasted from food to bring unity.