Each class, 3rd grade & up, will be asked to participate in the BLACK HISTORY
MONTH trivia contest. I will give you 4 clues to the answer, and you have until
Wednesday morning at Chapel to guess the correct answer. The class with the
most answers correct by the end of the month will be treated to a tasty lunch on Friday, March 3rd!
Some basic expectations for the trivia contest:
DON’T call out the answer DURING CHAPEL until MRS. RIVERA OR MYSELF
am done reading the clues.
When you share your answer, please write your answer and submit it before
You will have 2 tries per class in case you guess the wrong answer.
MRS. CHANEY & MS. TOBIN are in the lead…
HIGH SCHOOL TRIVIA:
- If you gave him an inch…with the ball
- Catching and throwing with those famous Mitts
- He got in trouble in Hitler’s time, for becoming a “signal caller”
- Even though he led the Leprechauns into a national victory
- He wasn’t allowed to do it for the grizzly Chi-Towners because of his color.
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TRIVIA:
- She “ran away” with our hearts
- She wasn’t afraid to she show she “Got Milk”
- Her smile was as warm as the California sunshine
- Setting fashion trends was made her just as newsworthy
- And she’s still considered the fastest woman of all time.